SERVING SIZE 61 g ( 1 muffin )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 6Ingredients Directions Nutritional Info Ingredients
• ¾ cup (100g) diced capsicum
• 2 tbs (33g) diced onions
• ¼ cup (35g) diced mushrooms
• ¼ cup (30g) vegan / plant-based cheese
• ⅓ cup (32g) Cambrooke Eggz, loosely packed
• ⅓ cup (44g) Cambrooke MixQuick, packed
• ⅔ cup low protein milk (use coconut milk, rice milk, oat milk, almond milk or prepared ‘whitening’ powder with 1 part powder to 2 parts water.)
- Heat oven to 180 degrees. Spray 6 regular size muffin cups
with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir the veggie mixture ingredients together.
- In another small bowl, stir baking mixture ingredients with whisk or fork until blended.
- Spoon 1 scant tablespoon baking mixture into each muffin cup.
- Top with the veggie mixture. Spoon remaining baking mixture onto veggie mixture in each muffin cup.
- Bake about 30-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centre comes out clean, and tops of muffins are golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes. With thin knife, loosen sides of muffins from
- Cool 10 minutes longer, and serve.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
Browse other delicious recipes
Cortex Health is an Australian based distributor of highly specialised medical foods and products.
Our background was built in medical research, patient support initiatives and commercialisation within the local environment for the Australian & NZ community.
Est. 2013, Cortex Health was the first company in Australia to introduce glycomarcopeptide (GMP) for PKU which has now become synonymous with high quality formula for children (ages 1+) and adults. Our product range has now expanded and we are dedicated to those with rare or complex conditions by providing some of the most advanced medical nutrition available worldwide.
We aim to provide the highest level of support and service.Learn More
Are you a healthcare professional?
If you are a healthcare professional, and would like more detailed information about our products, wish to discuss a patient case or request samples of the formula, please contact us.
You can send your enquiry by completing this section with as much detail as possible & it will be sent to appropriate division within Cortex Health.
We aim to respond within 1-2 business days. If your matter is urgent, please call us on the 1800 367 758 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org