SERVING SIZE 40 g ( NA )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 24Ingredients Directions Nutritional Info Ingredients
- 680 g Cambrooke Chewy Fudgy Brownie Mix
- 1½ (170 g) sticks of butter
- ½ cup (120 g) non-dairy milk
- Adjust oven rack to middle position and preheat oven to 350˚ F.
- Melt 1½ sticks butter. Stir melted butter, ½ cup non-dairy milk and brownie mix in medium bowl until well blended.
- Spread evenly until smooth in greased 9×9 inch pan or 24 mini-muffin tin. Bake about 35 minutes for pan brownies and about 15 minutes for muffin brownies or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool to room temperature, about 2 hours. Store in airtight container.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
Browse other delicious recipes
Cortex Health is an Australian based distributor of highly specialised medical foods and products.
Our background was built in medical research, patient support initiatives and commercialisation within the local environment for the Australian & NZ community.
Est. 2013, Cortex Health was the first company in Australia to introduce glycomarcopeptide (GMP) for PKU which has now become synonymous with high quality formula for children (ages 1+) and adults. Our product range has now expanded and we are dedicated to those with rare or complex conditions by providing some of the most advanced medical nutrition available worldwide.
We aim to provide the highest level of support and service.Learn More
Are you a healthcare professional?
If you are a healthcare professional, and would like more detailed information about our products, wish to discuss a patient case or request samples of the formula, please contact us.
You can send your enquiry by completing this section with as much detail as possible & it will be sent to appropriate division within Cortex Health.
We aim to respond within 1-2 business days. If your matter is urgent, please call us on the 1800 367 758 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org