SERVING SIZE 116 g ( 1/12 of cake )
SERVINGS PER RECIPE 12Ingredients Directions Nutritional Info Ingredients
- 6 Tbs butter softened
- 2 cups dark brown sugar
- 3 cups (405g) packed Cambrooke Baking Mix
- 4 Tbs (18g) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup non-dairy liquid creamer
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 square or round cake pans.
- Cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Add all dry ingredients including cocoa.
- Gradually add non-dairy creamer and water to mixture and add vanilla. Mix until batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour into pans and bake for about 25 minutes or until done.
|Per Recipe||Per Serving|
Browse other delicious recipes
Cortex Health is an Australian based distributor of highly specialised medical foods and products.
Our background was built in medical research, patient support initiatives and commercialisation within the local environment for the Australian & NZ community.
Est. 2013, Cortex Health was the first company in Australia to introduce glycomarcopeptide (GMP) for PKU which has now become synonymous with high quality formula for children (ages 1+) and adults. Our product range has now expanded and we are dedicated to those with rare or complex conditions by providing some of the most advanced medical nutrition available worldwide.
We aim to provide the highest level of support and service.Learn More
Are you a healthcare professional?
If you are a healthcare professional, and would like more detailed information about our products, wish to discuss a patient case or request samples of the formula, please contact us.
You can send your enquiry by completing this section with as much detail as possible & it will be sent to appropriate division within Cortex Health.
We aim to respond within 1-2 business days. If your matter is urgent, please call us on the 1800 367 758 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org